Today, we are joined by Elena Agaragimova as this week’s guest on “Why I Quit.” Listen as Elena discusses her journey of quitting her corporate job, starting a business, and then eventually going back into the corporate world. Learn how she developed the self awareness to understand what type of work she is most interested in and passionate about. Get inspired hearing about how she has continued to build her personal brand through podcasting and freelancing while still working a full-time job.
Check out the conversation as we dive into the following:
- What is was like moving to anew country with anew language at the age of 13
- How she got involved in educational leadership
- How moving to Dubai got her interested in entrepreneurship
- How volunteering your time can lead to future freelancing work
- Why selling a business is harder when the founder is the brand
Listen to Elena share her story and get inspired with her amazing advice to people thinking about following a similar path. Check out the full conversation on YouTube or Spotify by clicking the links below.
Know someone who should be on Why I Quit? We’re looking for all types of stories and people to feature at the top of the show. To nominate yourself or someone else, email email@example.com and tell us your name, where you’re from and what you want to talk about.