Today, we are joined by Lia James as this week’s guest on “Why I Quit.” Listen to Lia share her journey of quitting corporate jobs multiple times to start different companies over the years. Learn how she drove around the country in a van with a dinner table to bring together strangers and engage in meaningful conversation. Get inspired hearing about how she is currently turning her home into a space for people to gather, reset, and connect in more meaningful ways.
Check out the conversation as we dive into the following:
- How the 2008 recession shaped her career trajectory
- How she worked 3 jobs to build up her consulting business to be able to quit
- How your lifestyle and expenses affect your timeline and ability to quit
- Why your work and life should be integrated
- How a traumatic eye surgery forced her to make a change which also changed her business
Listen to Lia share her story and get inspired with her amazing advice to people thinking about following a similar path. Check out the full conversation on YouTube or Spotify by clicking the links below.
Know someone who should be on Why I Quit? We’re looking for all types of stories and people to feature at the top of the show. To nominate yourself or someone else, email email@example.com and tell us your name, where you’re from and what you want to talk about.