Today, we are joined by Ryan Beach, who discusses his journey of hitting his career goals very early on. Learn how he decided to take a leave of absence and travel around South America for 3 months. Get inspired hearing how this gave him the time and space to figure out what he wanted and led to a promotion and new role at his company.
Check out the conversation as we dive into the following:
- Debating if grad school is worth it
- The importance of understanding your company’s options in terms of quitting or a leave of absence
- Why getting out of your comfort zone is so important
- How traveling can give you clarity and perspective on your life
- Why staying in touch with people you care about is the most important part of work life balance
Listen to Ryan share his story and get inspired with his amazing advice to people thinking about following a similar path. Check out the full conversation on YouTube or Spotify by clicking the links below.
Know someone who should be on Why I Quit? We’re looking for all types of stories and people to feature at the top of the show. To nominate yourself or someone else, email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your name, where you’re from and what you want to talk about.